I get lots of questions and one that keeps popping up is “What do you need in a nappy bag for when you are out and about” So today I have a quick and easy nappy bag checklist. Basically I have just taken everything out of our nappy bag, I often add extra bits and pieces but this is basically every thing that stays put that I use for every outing.
- Harry High Pants nappy wallet containing matching changing mat
- Disposable nappies (usually 6)
- Huggies nappy wipes travel pack
- Scented nappy
- Little Bairn Natural Baby Powder and Bottom Balm
- A onesie or change of cloths in case of a poo explosion
- Harry High Pants Teether with strap
- I always carry a couple of toys for when distraction is needed.
- Sippy cup
- Little Mashie for a snack
- Rice Rusks
- Bottle of water
- Hand Sanitiser
- Purse, Keys and phone of course
I would love to hear about what you carry inside your nappy bag? So drop me a message.
Love Kerry and Miss Piper xoxo